At the core of Early Upgrade's operations is it's in-house technical and refurbishment department, based in our Jacksonville headquarters. We have a team of 20 technicians and growing working on level 1 through 3 repairs and parts triage and reclamation activities.
This hub enables us to both pay out maximum value for buy-back and recycling product as an ITAD Service and down-stream recycling provider, and also ensure our forward customers that the products we re-market and distribute for re-use are functioning fully as guaranteed.
WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU:
We service businesses by providing an honest and reliable solution to any aspect of the mobility lifecycle and IT Asset Disposition Process.
Need any of the below? Fill out the form and we will be in touch shortly!
- High quality wholesale mobility & computing stock
- A R2 certified downstream vendor for all e-scrap and ITAD asset classes
- A data-secure IT Asset Disposition solutions provider for corporations, municipalities and school districts
- Global re-marketing of used IT and mobility equipment
- Parts harvesting and reclamation
- Solutions to complex reverse logistic channels in the e-Scrap, ITAD & Mobility sectors
- Software solutions to power online & brick & mortar device trade-ins
HEADQUARTERED IN JACKSONVILLE, FL
4843 Victor St. Jacksonville, FL 32207
OFFICE TELEPHONE: (904) 446-0764
Disclaimer: Apple® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States of America and other countries. Levin Corp, Early Upgrade, the Early Upgrade logo, products, merchandise, and designs are not affiliated with Apple in any way.
© 2019 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Galaxy S, Gear VR and Shop Samsung are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., . All other brand, product and service names and logos are marks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Levin Corp, Early Upgrade, the Early Upgrade logo, products, merchandise, and designs are not affiliated with any of the brands in any way.